Need help on where to find your courses? This tutorial’s for you. Whenever you log into your company’s Thinkzoom account, your dashboard will present different sections with content in each. With those sections you have:
- Groups: Learning groups you’ve been added to by your manager or administrator with select courses.
- Required Courses: Courses that have been set as required viewing.
- Suggestions: Think of this as Netflix’s "Suggested Movies You Might Like," but for courses.
- Featured Courses: A selection of courses your manager or administrator have highlighted for you and other users.
- Tracks: Courses tailored around specific skill developments that you can self-enroll into at any time.
To access courses from a Group, just click on the Group name. Then, choose on a course from there and start watching.
If you’re looking for a course that isn’t in any of these sections, use the search bar at the very top of the dashboard. A drop-down menu will appear showing search results conveniently categorized as a Course, Group, Topic, or Track.
Hover your mouse over the drop-down menu and scroll up or down to see all the results. Now pick a course and then press play to start learning.
If you need further assistance on this topic, feel free to contact our support team anytime between the hours of 8am-5pm, Monday thru Friday, or if you prefer emails to phones, submit a support ticket.